BMoxie Submission Guidelines
– Please only submissions from individuals based in North America (promoting only North American interests).
We do accept guest submissions. In fact, we welcome guest submissions from homeowners and individuals – bloggers, marketers, professionals working directly in construction/design related fields. We will typically leave all appropriate out-linking intact.
* Note, however, we are no longer accepting submissions from professional freelance writers or SEO strategists.
(Please Read All of) Our Requirements:
* 400-800 words, delivered in Word. Other arrangements can be made. (Note: Submissions may be modified from original to match editorial needs.)
* IMPORTANT! A minimum of one supporting image per point made. Please include source for all provided images. Please attach images separate from the submitted article.
* User account name, email address, and website (if available).
Note: Because we create an account for you as a poster, you will automatically be opted into our post mailings.
Important Note: Because we create an account for the poster, we strongly prefer submissions only from first parties. In other words, the author of the article should be the individual submitting the article.
An Even More Important Note: Because blogging by its nature is built on engagement, we ask that you as a poster respond to all comments received. (These should be mailed to the email address provided above.)
* One paragraph bio (a great opportunity to link to your own resources).
* Headshot or a business graphic.
– Please add your support. Please promote your article through available (social media) channels once it is published.
– When available, we ask that you provide a backlink from your own site to your published article. (URL will provided after publication and guest badges are available upon request.)
– As a rule of thumb, it is a good idea to pitch email@example.com on topic prior to submitting.
For additional information, please see Working with Building Moxie.